There are some known bugs in the text canvas that you should know about. Don't worry we are working hard to fix these in a future app release:
- Comments: If your last line of code in a program is a comment, the compiler will return an error. Please move your comment above the last closing
}in your program.
- Errors: They don’t always display one line below the error, sometimes they are 2-3 lines below the error.
- Sounds: They are only available by sound codes, not the actual sound names.
- Speak: The text-to-speech engine is not available in the text canvas.
- Caps lock: It's on by default and it's pretty annoying. You need to toggle it off every time you go to a program.